» Employee Benefits Compliance Support from Acrisure
April 18, 2023
Benefits Administration, Compliance, DEI, Employee Benefits, Human Resources, Uncategorized
Staying compliant with the ever-growing list of requirements around employee benefits and general labor and employment topics can feel like a full-time job, because it is! The legislative and regulatory environment for benefits and human resources has never been more complicated.
Companies can be overwhelmed with requirements around benefits, hiring, firing, managing, and the rest of these topics that are all impacted at the local, state, and federal level.
As a result of these demands on employers, you should know about Acrisure Compliance Solutions. The ACS team of benefits and legal professionals available to help groups navigate complexities around benefits and labor & employment topics to support their growth, often at no cost.
The areas the ACS can help include Benefits Consulting Services, Human Resources Consulting Services, Educational Tools & Resources, and other specific compliance issues.
Those four areas cover a lot of ground. Here’s what they each include:
Benefits Consulting Services
• Affordable Care Act
• COBRA and Other Coverage Continuation Laws
• HIPAA Portability, Privacy, and Security
• Section 125 Cafeteria Plans
• Section 105(h) and Other Discrimination Issues
• Medicare Secondary Payer Rules
• Wellness Plans
• Health Savings Accounts
• Other State and Federal Benefit Mandates
Human Resources Consulting Services
• FMLA and Other Employee Leaves of Absence
• Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
• ADA and Disabilities Accommodations
• FLSA and Other Wage and Hour Rules
• Recruiting, Hiring, Discipline, and Discharge
• I-9 Compliance
• Reductions in Force and WARN Act
• Workers’ Compensation
• Occupational Safety and Health
Educational Tools and Resources
• Monthly Webinar Series for Clients, Prospects and Agency Partners
• Regulatory and Legislative Updates
• Weekly Digest of Relevant News, Trends, and
• Monthly Compliance Communication Pieces
• Comprehensive Compliance Guide
• Various Compliance Checklists, Charts, Toolkits
Specific Compliance Services*
• Wrap Plan, SPD, and POP Document Preparation
• Form 5500 Reporting
• HIPAA Privacy and Security Training
• Non-Discrimination Testing
• HR Special Projects (e.g., employee reward and recognition programs, succession planning strategies, compensation surveys)
• Preferred Vendor Relationships (e.g., benefits/HR technology and administrative services)
• IRS Letters 226J
* Fees may apply
The Acrisure Compliance Solutions team is one of our most valuable resources available to LBL clients, yet often we feel they are underused. Groups find value from the ACS by pairing it with their existing legal counsel, as a zero cost first stop for perspective and input on various labor and employment issues.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a team of legal professionals available for free to provide input around some of the thorniest issues in your business?
Click here if you’d like to learn more about how the Acrisure Compliance Solutions team can help you and your organization
Posted by John Hansbrough in Benefits Administration, Compliance, DEI, Employee Benefits, Human Resources, Uncategorized